What I’m Wearing…
* Vintage Triumph t-shirt I’ve had since it was brand new in the ’90s and it still looks and feels like new actually. It’s one of my favorites made by friends who had a screen printing company back then. seen once here… man I used to make funny faces in old posts… maybe I still do, lol.
* Lace mini skirt // gift and old
* Leopard sneakers from Target last season / similar here, here and here… see them in one of my favorite casual winter outfits ever
* Oversized round sunglasses by 3.1 Phillip Lim accessories
* Vintage chain necklace / Gucci pink/silver watch / Tiffany lock chain bracelet
* Chanel Boy Bag
* Title: lyrics from Triumph ‘Lay it on the Line’ 1979
Just so so happy it’s finally SUMMER! It took a while in these here parts to warm up, considering it snowed early May, but I find myself in less clothing every day, which feels great, obviously. It’s time to clean out my closet and pull together some fun new looks… but also, my closet is a disaster at the moment, so I need to clean it for the sake of cleanliness and just by proxy I’ll find gems I haven’t worn in decades… like this t-shirt, for example, though it’s been folded in my t-shirt drawer along with the others just waiting to be worn again.
GOT SPOILERS BELOW: don’t read if you haven’t watched yet
OMFG can we just talk GAME OF THRONES finale for a minute? I literally can’t even believe what happened. Beyond the horrific #SHAME scene and ARIA -WTF?!?! I cannot imagine the world of Game of Thrones without Jon Snow!!! Like it’s just not possible. My theory… and it’s just a theory -IS- The white walkers are going to somehow get him and make him their leader… though I’m not sure where the story will go from there, that’s not my concern. My concern is KEEPING KIT HARRINGTON ON THAT SHOW. Though watching him last night, I couldn’t help giggle, reminded of the Coldplay/GOT Musical skit for/from Red Nose Day.
Happy Monday Lovecats!
* Find all my outfit posts here.