The Friday of Football Season is upon us and we’re getting gameday ready with a refreshingly crisp and delicious Smirnoff Ice®. That’s right ladies, it’s the yummiest ready-made cocktail available in tons of great flavors, making my gameday prep and final gathering THAT. MUCH. EASIER.
I’ve partnered with Smirnoff Ice® to celebrate the season and I’ll be creating an easy gameday FANtail recipe using Smirnoff Ice® to make the Homegating taste even better. So if you’re planning a football party, make sure to come back to check out the recipe and of course, stock up on Smirnoff Ice®.
5 Tips to make your Homegating Event Chic Football Headquarters!
1. Opt for football-themed food and dessert items rather than in your decor and ask your friends to bring their favorite gameday recipes!
2. Rather than stocking up on your team’s logo-themed items, pull from the team colors and grab chic party decor like fringe, tassels, balloons, lanterns, and poufs in solids and mix and match textures to tie it all together.
3. Use a moss table runner as a backdrop on your gameday tablescape for that “football field” look that will actually look like grass.
4. Channel the referee’s style rather than your team’s by using high contrast black and white striped decor against your grassy table runner for a really chic look!
5. Create a fun takeaway for your guests! Print your FANtail recipes on paper stock, add some team-themed candies, nail art decals or nail polish in your team’s colors. Don’t go crazy, just a few little takeaways will do, but it will make the day so much more special! To save money, DIY them yourself!
I’ve already got a Festive Football Season Nail Art FANicure that you can easily recreate for gameday!
It’s time to start prepping for your GameDay Gathering… Who are you rooting for?
* This post is brought to you by Smirnoff Ice®. All opinions are my own.