What I’m Wearing…
* Striped trench coat by Tommy Hilfiger c/o Wilsons Leather
* Navy dress with cut-out open back by findersKEEPERS – seen here, unbelted with leopard sneakers
* Clear double buckle belt by Karen Zambos – Elegantly Waisted
* Red suede ankle strap sandals from Amazon (tons of colors – literally, $23!)
* Sunglasses by 3.1 Phillip Lim
* Red ‘Miss Vara’ bag by Ferragamo
* Title: Cheat Codes – No Promises ft. Demi Lovato… Baby, I think about you, And I feel it, deep in my heart… Maybe we just ain’t meant to be something… Maybe we are… It’s so easy to fall for each other… I’m just hoping we catch one another
OHMYGOD this week has been insane… but it’s already Thursday, and I don’t even know where the time has gone! My mind is in a million different places, trying to do a million different things and trying to stay focused on projects is proving a little bit difficult at the moment.
My days feel like one continuous day and as I’m still trying to find closure with so many things from 2016, it just seems like everything is STILL all up in the air. I’m constantly reminding myself to be patient, knowing that everything is happening exactly the way it’s supposed to, but the uncertainty creeps in and emotions teeter between fear and excitement, and all the while I’m just trying to stay balanced.
This isn’t to say that I’m not having the time of my life… because I am actually. And I know that if all the dust was settled and everything certain, I’d surely be bored out of my mind. At least, in the midst of it all, I actually am enjoying the journey, in the moment, right now, rather than looking back in retrospect, admitting that the chaos was part of the fun… because it is. It all is.
Happy Thursday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here