What I’m Wearing…
* Grey jeans by Citizens of Humanity also seen here and here with a swimsuit last summer – and I’m actually really mad at myself for tossing these jeans in the dryer after washing -WHICH I NEVER DO- because some areas of stretch denim puckered -around the ankles and randomly all over and now I need a new pair because I love these jeans… BUT I CAN’T FIND THEM ANYMORE 🙁
* White quilted sweatshirt with zig-zag hem by English Rose… also seen her in the snow omgod it snowed SO MUCH THIS WINTER… I almost forgot)
* Mini Rockie bag by Alexander Wang
* Sunglasses by Chloe
* Adidas superstar sneakers
* Title: Clean Bandit – Symphony feat. Zara Larsson… Every day you’re here, I’m healing… And I was runnin’ out of luck… I never thought I’d find this feeling… ‘Cause I’ve been hearing symphonies… Before all I heard was silence…
If you’re listening to the newest free mediation from Oprah/Deepak like I am, then you may have heard Day 20 – Hope Offers Forgiveness a few days ago… like I did, but this one really resonated with me. I LOVED what Oprah talked about in the beginning about forgiveness, which kind of opened me up to a new way of looking at my past with kindness instead of judgement and regret.
Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.
It’s not that I hadn’t thought about it in that way, it’s just that sometimes you’re not ready to really forgive when you’re holding onto the pain and emotions swirling around the idea of being “wronged” by someone or something. But you’re also stuck in that moment of time for as long as you’re holding onto it. Allowing forgiveness to wash away all the hurt also allows you to move on to something better and know that the past also happened to move you forward into new territory, if you so choose to let it.
Sometimes you just have to throw your hands up and shout I SURRENDER… let it all go and let it all come.
Forgiveness doesn’t mean you condone a behavior or make a wrong into a right, it simply means you give yourself permission to accept and release that what was done has been done.
Happy Monday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here