What I’m Wearing…
* Little black sweatshirt dress by Shiply Halmos from years ago, and it’s still a favorite… See it here wit my DIY Prada Necklace on May 3, 2010 – though I’ve worn it a million times
* Bomber jacket
* Alexander Wang mini Rockie Bag
* Sunglasses by 3.1 Phillip Lim
* “Authentic” Vans… always a favorite
* Title: Post Malone ‘Hollywood Dreams Come Down’ – on constant repeat lately
There are those weeks that feel like they’re dragging by and you’re just waiting for Friday to finally just get here to start the weekend, have a little fun, reset – and hope the coming week will be better. That is how my weeks have been for years and years and years… but I have to say, I’ve honestly not had one of those weeks in ages. By Thursday night I find myself saying HOW IS IT FRIDAY ALREADY!?!?! more than not… and really, if I think about it, I’d rather be so busy hustling during the week that I don’t even have time to think about what day it is. It’s nice really… but now that it is Friday and basically the weekend, I’m super excited to have a little fun 🙂
But what I like even more is the weather right now – though there is a snow forecast for the weekend (boo) – it’s been warm and sunny and beautiful lately, and the ladybugs and butterflies are on parade. I don’t even understand how it’s already May. This year has felt like a week and suddenly it’s almost Summer, the very best season of the year, and that means little dresses and sneakers are on constant rotation, even if I have to throw a jacket on with them.
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here