What I’m Wearing…
* Deconstructed skinny jeans by Rag & Bone/Jean
* Your Favorite Star tee by Street Genie …I’m wearing a small
* Vintage rainbow clutch (was my mom’s in the ’70s and she had matching rainbow mule/espadrilles!)
* Suede skinny ankle strap sandals by Raye
* Gucci sunglasses
* Title: French Montana – Unforgettable ft. Swae Lee… I’ve been obsessed with this song since I heard it
Have you ever just hit your limit for bullshit and decided no. that’s it. I can’t even. not for one more second…
And then somehow you do. you soften. for whatever reason. mostly you’ve been made to feel like you’re wrong somehow and you don’t want to look like a bitch.
Because you’re a woman. and because women aren’t allowed to do or say or feel what we want to unless we’re happy all the time. because a man can be in whatever mood he wants to be in. but a woman. she must be happy all the time. she can never show her true feelings. don’t cry too much. don’t be too emotional. don’t “feel”. just go along with whatever a man wants… in the workplace. at home. no matter where you are. if a man is there. don’t go disagree with him. don’t act crazy. and when you’ve finally hit your limit and can’t take it anymore. don’t you dare say anything. don’t you dare lash out. don’t you dare get angry. don’t you dare be mean. don’t get upset. don’t do anything to upset a man. don’t speak. don’t do anything. know your place. shut your mouth. get over it. swallow your emotions. make excuses for rudeness and for abusive behavior. justify it so you don’t look like a bitch. justify it because you don’t deserve to be treated with respect. because you’re a woman.
f u c k t h a t
Happy Hump Day Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here