What I’m Wearing…
* Vintage Emanuel Ungaro striped blazer… seen here, here, and here
* Dripping C’s cropped mock tank
* Paige jeans
* Lietenant’s hat (also seen here in 2015)
* Ferragamo sunglasses
* Old Skool Vans
* Vintage Chanel Surpique bag
* Title: Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask My shadow’s dancing… Without you for the first time… My heart is hoping… You’ll walk right in tonight… Tell me there are things that you regret… ‘Cause if I’m being honest I ain’t over you yet… Don’t it feel fucked up we’re not in love?
Thank you for your comments and replies to my last post on depression… It’s crazy how many comments I used to get on posts in the early days and now, though I get a few here, I get most of them on various social media apps and platforms and I love it. It’s crazy to have been blogging so long that I remember a time when those other places to connect didn’t exist!
I hate feeling like I’m complaining, but often when I share vulnerable moments, you guys share yours with me and then we all don’t feel so alone, so that’s positive and I love that.
This year and last have been far more challenging than I could have ever imagined, but judging myself on my progress is never helpful. It’s kinder to remember how hard I’ve been working towards all of my goals and to keep at it. So for now I’m sticking with these three P’s I thought of last night: Positivity, Patience & Perseverance.
It’s easier to get off track than to stay focused on long-term projects and goals, but if I remind myself of the three P’s, it centers me a little, allows for kinder self-talk mentally, and inspires me to relax a little, knowing that everything really is working out exactly the way it’s supposed to and that great things just take time.
It’s crazy to me how DIFFERENT this outfit looks simply by wearing my hair down and with a hat versus hair up in a messy bun. It’s really all in the details! Creating a certain “feel” in dressing to express yourself is far different than just wearing clothes. Most often, if you have a certain “style” about you, this just comes naturally, but other times, it’s fun to play around with different looks depending on what mood you’re in.
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here