What I’m Wearing…
* Waxed chinos by 7 for All Mankind when I’m so tired of wearing tight pants I think I might just die. … also seen here in the snow and here
* Stones rocker tee
* Oversized denim jacket with Custom tiger painted by Jenn for Painted Cloth and Denim – also seen here
* Beaded leather choker by Stella & Dot ( I think ) also works as a double wrap bracelet
* Leopard wallet by Alexander Wang (a few years ago – still a fave!)
* Balenciaga bag
* Vintage sunglasses (purchased in the actual ’90s at a thrift shop)
* Studded boots from Shoe Dazzle – (get 50% off your order using this link!)
* Title: The Rolling Stones – Wild Horses … I know I’ve dreamed you a sin and a lie… Faith has been broken tears must be cried… Let’s do some living after we die … Wild horses couldn’t drag me away
No time to write today… barely any time to think lately.
Wondering when my life will be normal again… but what is normal anyway?
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here