What I’m Wearing…
* C/Meo Collective Magnets Plaid Coat
* Paige Jeans – Similar style here
* V-neck boyfriend sweater in camel from GANT … also seen here – This one is pretty with lace-lined v-neck and it’s on sale!
* Lace up boots by Joie – who has some really cute spring looks right now – though later I changed to my Marc Jacobs combat boots and liked the look ten times better. It was just a slight shift (they’re a little clunkier, rounder toe, tougher looking), but I regretted not wearing them earlier and in the photos.
* Vintage silk scarf – double wrapped and knotted
* Gucci oversized aviator sungalsses – seen here in 2010 :L O L: but I got them way back when JLo was Gonna Be Alright 😉 early 2000’s – they’re just about vintage.
* Black fedora hat
* Vintage Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Looping MM
And I maybe should have swapped bags but I sort of liked the clashing mixed print feel this was giving… The point was to try to play off the basic jeans and little sweater I seem to have found as my signature style and amp it up with accessories, coat and shoes. For instance, I’m wearing the exact same jeans and sweater as I type this but with my combat boots and faux leather bomber jacket and fur beanie. Gives it an entirely different look. I should have shot this look as well… maybe I will.
* Title: Khalid – Better – I can listen to this song over and over… and I do.
I have a new obsession. I can’t stop.
It’s Friends from College. I can’t get enough.
Last weekend I watched both seasons in 3 days… and then when it was over, I became slightly depressed. I was so sad… so sad, that I started the whole thing over… and admittedly have been just turning it on at night as background to whatever project I may be finishing. Like right now, as I type this… it’s on.
I can’t . get . enough .
I don’t know what it is about it but it’s definitely like a modern mix of Friends and maybe Sex and the City, but far more sarcastic and the writing is incredible and the acting is incredible and I honestly can’t get over how funny Fred Savage is. They’re all great, I adore all the characters, but he’s got me giggling more than the rest. Though Keegan Micheal Key is always funny, their interaction together is just magic.
It’s a dramady – funny, though very “real” and touches on divorce and infertility and kids and infidelity (as most dramas do) but all in a way that’s just perfection…
I told you, I’m OBSESSED. Seriously, if you haven’t watched it yet, I totally recommend it.
That’s all for today, I’m keeping it’ light 🙂
Something about the way these sunglasses hit my cheeks and reflect, make my face look funny to me… like puffy maybe? I swear I still haven’t gotten any Botox or fillers, even if it looks like it, lol… because if I did, you know I’d share it with you.
For the record, I’m still terrified of it all.
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here